I ​​give all of Lord Vishnu channel

Lord Vishnu as the chief god in the Hindu religion and Indian mythology. Vishnu, conservative to be part of a trinity of gods. Vishnu Slokas are part of prayers to the Lord. Vishnu Slokas / Shlokas are as follows:

Meaning: The literal meaning of the mantra is: "I ​​give all of Lord Vishnu (Narayana), what should I do in my life, that is, mind, limbs, intellect or my inner intentionally or unintentionally, I trust a great Lord Vishnu .. "
Vishnu Wallpapers,Narayana,Luxmi Narayana
Meaning: Lord Vishnu is the personification of peace, based on the NAAG Sesa. Narayana in which the navel the Lotus springs and whose complexion is dark like the clouds. God, who is dear to the goddess Lakshmi, whose body shines in the glory of God, and whose eyes are like Lotus. I trust that the Lord Vishnu, Narayana, who meditated by yogis and that is to eliminate the fear of the world-over.

Vishnu Wallpapers,Narayana,Luxmi Narayana
 Gods
god Vishnu Wallpapers,Narayana,Luxmi Narayana
 Gods in india
Vishnu Wallpapers,Narayana,Luxmi Narayana
 Gods in india
diwali laxmi Vishnu Wallpapers,Narayana,Luxmi Narayana

lord Vishnu Wallpapers,Narayana,Luxmi Narayana

narayan lord Vishnu Wallpapers,Narayana,Luxmi Narayana
best Gods digital photo album
keshav krishna narayan lord Vishnu Wallpapers,Narayana,Luxmi Narayana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate